geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Shiva Kumar H R" <shiv...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Hot deployment with MyEclipse on Geronimo 2.0.1
Date Fri, 07 Sep 2007 04:23:24 GMT
Strange! No such issues here. Can you try with a new clean copy of
everything (just in case some changes before have messed up something):
Geronimo 2.0.1 server & Eclipse environment (wtp 2.0 & all its pre-reqs +
GEP 2.0) with a new clean workspace, and see if that solves your problem.
Also make sure you are using Sun JDK 1.5.

- Shiva