geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Paul Boyes" <p...@gridnetworks.com>
Subject RE: ActiveMQ: Network of Brokers
Date Wed, 26 Sep 2007 18:45:15 GMT
Thank you.  I appreciate it.  I found the following:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GERONIMO-2918?page=com.atlassian.j
ira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:all-tabpanel

Looks pretty straight forward, but a build is in order.  Does that sound
right to you?

Thanks,

Paul

From: David Jencks [mailto:david_jencks@yahoo.com]
Sent: Wednesday, September 26, 2007 7:08 AM
To: user@geronimo.apache.org
Subject: Re: ActiveMQ: Network of Brokers

I can only point you in a direction to look....

I think you need to configure the activemq broker running in geronimo
using the spring (or xbean-spring) configuration rather than through
gbean configuration: then you can use the sample xml the amq docs show.
IIRC there is a flag on one of the AMQ gbeans that tells it where the
spring xml file is.

IIRC someone has succeeded in doing this and posted some info on the dev
list in the fairly distant past.  There might be some wiki docs but I
don't think so.  If you get this working and could contribute some notes
on a wiki page that would be great, especially if you are using g. 2.x

thanks

david jencks