geronimo-user mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: EAR Security Realm Configuration
Date Mon, 24 Sep 2007 15:31:14 GMT
you only specify the security configuration itself once per ear.  For
each web-app you specify the security-realm that comes right before
the security configuration.  You might put the security element at
the top level of the ear plan rather than in one or the other web app
plan.

hope this helps
david jencks