geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Xh <xhsaymyn...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject G2.0.1 @Stateless and @Stateful name parameter ignored?
Date Fri, 07 Sep 2007 20:14:07 GMT
Hi All!

I've encountered a strange thing.
I've noticed that all @State*(name="Name") definitions are ignored by Geronimo 2.0.1.
Application deploys successfully, but in JNDI Viewer there are no session beans.

Simple:

@Stateless(name = "ModuleProxy")
public class ModuleProxyBean implements ModuleProxy {
}

doesn't not work, but this:

@Stateless
 public class ModuleProxyBean implements ModuleProxy {
 }

works.

After removing name definition and redeploying application I can see in JNDI Viewer my bean.
Also, I can look it up in JNDI with this string (note the full class name ModuleProxyBean):
DataWeaver2EnterpriseProxyModule.jar/ModuleProxyBean/org.xh.dataweaver.interfaces.ejb.ModuleProxy

Has somebody else experienced this? Is it normal Geronimo behaviour?

best regards
Ɓukasz