geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Lin Sun <linsun....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: maven - geronimo 2.0 example build problem
Date Fri, 21 Sep 2007 15:21:18 GMT
Hi, Looks like this org.apache.geronimo.samples:myphonebook-ejb:jar is a
sample jar that is supposed to be built part of the myphonebook project.
   Maybe you could go to the ejb folder and do a "mvn install" first to
build that.

If you have a pretty good m2 local repo, you can just build offline by
doing "mvn -o".

Lin