geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Joe Bohn <joe.b...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: Threads not released/reused in Geronimo 2.0.1 and Jetty, was: Creation of new threads after closing response writer in Servlet in Little-G Jetty 2.0.1
Date Mon, 17 Sep 2007 15:44:01 GMT
David,

Should we expose these attributes in the config.xml and
config-substitions.properties in our default assemblies so that they are
more easily edited?  Also, is the current default of 500 still
appropriate?   It looks like this was changed from 300 to 500 as part of
your work to hook the connectors up to the thread pools.

Joe