geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Mario Ruebsam <mario.rueb...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Threads not released/reused in Geronimo 2.0.1 and Jetty, was: Creation of new threads after closing response writer in Servlet in Little-G Jetty 2.0.1
Date Mon, 17 Sep 2007 08:29:09 GMT
Ok, now that I run Geronimo 2.0.1 with console I see the max thread
setting of 500. The Little-G Version is also set to this default
max thread count. The question for me is now why this increase in
max thread count compared with the 1.1 version? Some systems like
HP-UX have a default of 128 threads per process and in my special
case it was already set to 512.
Is there an option to set it lower in Little-G without the console?

Thanks,
Mario