geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Mario Ruebsam <mario.rueb...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Creation of new threads after closing response writer in Servlet in Little-G Jetty 2.0.1
Date Fri, 14 Sep 2007 15:34:05 GMT
I did some debugging and followed the code until:

SelectChannelConnector$ConnectorEndPoint(SelectChannelEndPoint).run() line: 422

when this line is called the Treads will be created.

I guess this is Jetty code because I could not found it
in the Geronimo sources.

Which Jetty version is used is Geronimo 2.0.1?
When I look in the sources pom.xml it is 6.1.5, is this the used Version?

Thanks,
Mario