geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Hernan Cunico <hcun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: A presentation on "Java EE 5.0 App Development on Geronimo 2.0 simplified using Eclipse + WTP 2.0"
Date Fri, 07 Sep 2007 17:41:32 GMT
You wanted a new location, you got it ;-)

There is a new section on the cwiki for presentations (http://cwiki.apache.org/geronimo)

Shiva, here is the direct link to your material

http://cwiki.apache.org/geronimo/java-ee-50-app-development-on-geronimo-simplified-using-eclipse.html

I'll be trying to consolidate all the available presentations here. Folks, if you are presenting
at conferences it would be great you upload your material here too so we'll have a sort of
repository for all the presentations and additional materials.

Cheers!
Hernan