geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Marcin Waldowski <mwald...@sulechow.net>
Subject Maven groupId and artifactId replacement
Date Thu, 06 Sep 2007 14:41:59 GMT
Hello.

In 'JMS and MDB sample application'
(http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC20/jms-and-mdb-sample-application.data/jms-mdb-sample.zip)

I found that some elements in geronimo-application.xml such as
${pom.groupId}and ${pom.artifactId} are magicaly converted to correct
values during 'maven package'.

For example in source geronimo-application.xml we can see:

<environment xmlns="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/deployment-1.2">
<moduleId>
<groupId>${pom.groupId}</groupId>
<artifactId>${pom.artifactId}</artifactId>
<version>2.0-SNAPSHOT</version>
<type>ear</type>
</moduleId>
</environment>

but in built EAR we can see:

<environment xmlns="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/deployment-1.2">
<moduleId>
<groupId>org.apache.geronimo.samples</groupId>
<artifactId>jms-mdb-sample-ear</artifactId>
<version>2.0-SNAPSHOT</version>
<type>ear</type>
</moduleId>
</environment>

I tried to find what part of a build proces make this replacement (which
plugin), but without any success. Can anyone give me a hint where to
find it?

Regards,
Marcin