geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Peter Petersson <pe...@pmb.mine.nu>
Subject Re: Geronimo 2 and JVM - Ubuntu
Date Thu, 06 Sep 2007 11:11:17 GMT
Another thing you can do is to put a executable file caled setenv.sh in
<gernonimohome>/bin containing something like this.
#!/bin/sh
JAVA_HOME=/usr/lib/jvm/java-1.5.0-sun
JAVA_OPTS="-Djava.awt.headless=true -XX:MaxPermSize=128m -Xms128M
-Xmx512M -server"
It will be read at startup with ./startup.sh

regards
   Peter Petersson