geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Marcin Waldowski <mwald...@sulechow.net>
Subject Class access configuration problem
Date Wed, 05 Sep 2007 10:06:03 GMT
Hello.

My webapp has jsp page with custom tags. One of a tag uses library
placed in WEB-INF/lib. I like to ask for a small advice: what should I
configure in geronimo-web.xml to avoid exception below?
11:48:35,062 ERROR [log] /PPR/index.jsp
java.lang.IllegalAccessError: tried to access class
org.apache.commons.lang.time.DurationFormatUtils from class
pl.com.max.ppr.servlets.console.StatTag
    at pl.com.max.ppr.servlets.console.StatTag.printUptime(StatTag.java:186)
    at pl.com.max.ppr.servlets.console.StatTag.doStartTag(StatTag.java:63)
    at
org.apache.jsp.index_jsp._jspx_meth_rep_005fstat_005f2(index_jsp.java:383)
    at org.apache.jsp.index_jsp._jspService(index_jsp.java:104)
    at org.apache.jasper.runtime.HttpJspBase.service(HttpJspBase.java:70)
    at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:806)
    at
org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.service(JspServletWrapper.java:388)
    at
org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.serviceJspFile(JspServlet.java:320)
    at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.service(JspServlet.java:266)
    at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:806)

Regards,
Marcin