geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Tomasz Mazan <win...@wp.pl>
Subject Re: Hot deployment with MyEclipse on Geronimo 2.0.1
Date Mon, 03 Sep 2007 09:06:50 GMT
Mark Aufdencamp pisze:
> Slightly different versions of Geronimo(1.1.1) and MyEclipse(5.5) here,
> so your mileage may vary.
>
> I've found sync problems with the plug-in.  I resolve these by removing
> the project from Geronimo in MyEclipse.  I then login to the console and
> insure the the application was removed, it isn't always!  I then find
> the folder in the repository and remove it.  Back to MyEclipse and
> re-add the project to the MyEclipse Deployment.
>
> Don't know what causes it, but I suspect a file change made during a
> lengthy re-deployment as the cause of my woes.  Hope that helps.
>
> Mark Aufdencamp
> Mark@Aufdencamp.com

Mark
Thanks for your answer. I've recently changed version of Geronimo to
2.0.1 and MyEclipse to 6.0. I know case that you are writing about, but
fresh version of IDE and AS are free of that "feature".
I suspect that Geronimo runned from MyEclipse uses different VM or
classloader than runned from command line. I can't asnwer how it's possibly.

Tomasz Mazan