geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Kevan Miller <kevan.mil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem at geronimo boot
Date Thu, 06 Sep 2007 16:48:15 GMT

On Sep 6, 2007, at 5:32 AM, Paolo Denti wrote:

> Mmmhhhhh, not sure of that. i can deploy and run successfully the
> application on the tomcat version if i comment out the sitemesh
> filter mapping in web.xml even if i get the filenotfoundexception
> during shutdown.

I think Viet is implying that there is a general issue with the way
we're setting up the root context during an ear deployment. Sitemesh
highlights the issue, but the general problem exists even without
Sitemesh. I think he's probably correct. This will take a bit more
investigation to get to the bottom of the problem.

--kevan