geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Ted Kirby" <ted.ki...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problems with Eclipse Plugin for Geronimo (1.2.0)
Date Wed, 05 Sep 2007 18:13:44 GMT
The 2.0 eclipse plugin is being voted on for release now, and should
be available in a couple of days.  There is a request for vote out now
on the dev list, with a pointer to a deployable.zip file to get it.
(http://people.apache.org/~mcconne/releases/g-eclipse-plugin-2.0.0-deployable.zip
)  Another vote will come out shortly with a pointer to an update
site.  Geronimo 1.2.0 is supported by the 2.0 plugin.  You might try
that, as you'd probably get better support for it...
HTH,
Ted Kirby