geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Anshuk Chinmoy Pal Chaudhuri" <Anshuk_PalChaudh...@infosys.com>
Subject RE: manifest classloader issue
Date Thu, 06 Sep 2007 18:52:02 GMT
Hi,

One more query on this classloader. As I said earlier, I have already
deployed the connector.rar and have mentioned the required classes.jar
in the manifest worked fine. Now I was trying to deploy a ejb as well as
the next module in the ear, and it required some other jars from the
same lib folder in the ear, so I mention those jar (e.g. ejbclasses.jar)
in the manifest.mf of the ejbapp.jar, but it gives NoClassDefFound.

But when have I mentioned the same required ejbclasses.jar in the
manifest.mf of the first module of connector.rar, it is getting deployed
correctly.

Please correct me if I am wrong, as the connector.rar is getting loaded
first, and the class for ejb which is not being found is in the parent
classloader of the connector.rar and that is the reason why the class
not getting found. I checked it  @
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/geronimo-user/200705.mbox/%3C84
706160@web.de%3E .

So the way I made it work, is that the correct way, or is there any
other workaround?

Warm Regards,
Anshuk Pal Chaudhuri