geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Anshuk Chinmoy Pal Chaudhuri" <>
Subject RE: manifest classloader issue
Date Thu, 06 Sep 2007 14:54:42 GMT

Hi Kevin,

I will definitely take care of your request going further on. content

Manifest-Version: 1.0

Class-Path: ../lib/classes.jar

No, I haven't tried on 2.0.1, we have to work on Geronimo 1.1.1, that is
what the requirement is.

Warm Regards,
Anshuk Pal Chaudhuri

From: Kevan Miller []
Sent: Thursday, September 06, 2007 8:14 PM
Subject: Re: manifest classloader issue

One request -- please use "New Message" to start a new email thread,
rather than using "Reply" and editing the subject.

More below...

On Sep 6, 2007, at 9:50 AM, Anshuk Chinmoy Pal Chaudhuri wrote:

I am trying to deploy a connector rar from inside the ear on Geronimo
1.1.1. The connector ra.xml file refers to all the classes like the
activationspec-class and so on. If I put the jar (containing all these
classes), just directly under the connector rar, the the ear is
deploying properly, but when  I try to put the jar inside
deployable.ear\lib  and mention the jar path in the of the
connector.rar (..\lib\classes.jar) gives class not found (which is
there in the jar)

Rather that providing your own version of spec classes, I recommend you
use Geronimo's supplied specs via dependencies, instead.

What is the contents of your Have you tried this on
Geronimo 2.0.1?

e-mail system.