geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Anshuk Chinmoy Pal Chaudhuri" <Anshuk_PalChaudh...@infosys.com>
Subject manifest classloader issue
Date Thu, 06 Sep 2007 13:50:49 GMT

Hi,

I am trying to deploy a connector rar from inside the ear on Geronimo
1.1.1. The connector ra.xml file refers to all the classes like the
activationspec-class and so on. If I put the jar (containing all these
classes), just directly under the connector rar, the the ear is
deploying properly, but when  I try to put the jar inside
deployable.ear\lib  and mention the jar path in the manifest.mf of the
connector.rar (..\lib\classes.jar) ..it gives class not found (which is
there in the jar)

I have also tried to put the jar path in the manifest.mf of the
deployable.ear --> (.\lib\classes.jar), there is the same classnotfound
problem.

The structure which works fine:

deployable.ear

            - Meta-Inf