geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Dain Sundstrom <d...@iq80.com>
Subject Re: EJB-QL Compiler Factory
Date Sun, 16 Sep 2007 15:37:45 GMT
Starting with Geronimo 2.0 those properties are ignored.   The new
versions of Geronimo use OpenEJB 3.0 which has a brand new CMP
implementation based on OpenJPA.  OpenJPA is a lot smarter then our
old CMP engine and one of its many tricks is the ability to
automatically discover the database type and adjust the SQL dialect
accordingly.

-dain