geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Mark Aufdencamp <m...@aufdencamp.com>
Subject RE: EJB 2.1 CMR Question
Date Mon, 03 Sep 2007 09:04:02 GMT
Added the <enforce-foreign-key-constraints/> to the openejb-jar.xml
Changed the Table FK Column back to a NOT NULL Constraint
Redeployed the application

Throws a SQLException (Column 'ColumnName' cannot be null) on the INSERT
SQL Statement when the EJBCreate is executed

Anyone else have an idea on how to influence the EJBCreate/EJBPostCreate
Transaction?