geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Mark Aufdencamp <m...@aufdencamp.com>
Subject RE: EJB 2.1 CMR Question
Date Mon, 03 Sep 2007 01:05:00 GMT
Thanks for the thought David.  I had come across this one and wondered
about it.  I'll give it a shot and see.

My guess is that MySQL enforces the NOT NULL on the Insert rather than
the Complete Transaction.  This may change the Insert in the Transaction
to after the EJBPostCreate and resolve the issue.