geronimo-user mailing list archives

From thebugslayer <thebugsla...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: deploying minimal gbean jar file
Date Mon, 10 Sep 2007 17:17:53 GMT
Hello guys, I am still getting errors. :(

I tried both Viet Nguyen's and David Jencks version and got the same errors.

I have tried the following, and getting better I think, but still have errors...
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<module xmlns="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/deployment-1.2">
  <environment>
    <moduleId>
      <groupId>example1</groupId>
      <artifactId>MyGBean</artifactId>
      <version>1.0</version>
      <type>jar</type>
    </moduleId>
  </environment>
  <gbean name="MySimpleGBean" class="example1.MyGBean"/>
</module>

Error Received:
$ /opt/geronimo/bin/deploy.sh deploy mygbean.jar mygbean-plan.xml
Using GERONIMO_BASE:   /opt/geronimo
Using GERONIMO_HOME:   /opt/geronimo
Using GERONIMO_TMPDIR: var/temp
Using JRE_HOME:
/System/Library/Frameworks/JavaVM.framework/Versions/CurrentJDK/Home
    Error: Unable to distribute mygbean.jar:
    org.apache.geronimo.gbean.InvalidConfigurationException: Could not
    load class example1.MyGBean

        Could not load class example1.MyGBean

        example1.MyGBean in classloader example1/MyGBean/1.0/jar

Can anyone please provide a full working config sample?
I just want a simple GBean to be deployed. :(

Thanks

--
/bugslayer