geronimo-user mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: ActiveMQ: Network of Brokers
Date Wed, 26 Sep 2007 14:08:23 GMT
I can only point you in a direction to look....

I think you need to configure the activemq broker running in geronimo
using the spring (or xbean-spring) configuration rather than through
gbean configuration: then you can use the sample xml the amq docs
show.  IIRC there is a flag on one of the AMQ gbeans that tells it
where the spring xml file is.

IIRC someone has succeeded in doing this and posted some info on the
dev list in the fairly distant past.  There might be some wiki docs
but I don't think so.  If you get this working and could contribute
some notes on a wiki page that would be great, especially if you are
using g. 2.x

thanks
david jencks