geronimo-user mailing list archives

From PeterAU2 <i...@plusplus.com.au>
Subject Re: No class def error in Hello, world EJB sample application
Date Fri, 28 Sep 2007 01:32:37 GMT

I don't have a server.log; I have a geronimo.log which I guess is the right
one?

Please find attached two log files:
geronimo.log.V2.0.1.zip is the log file when attempting to deploy under
2.0.1. This deployment fails because of an error in the XML file; I can't
tell that problem.
http://www.nabble.com/file/p12933272/geronimo.log.v2.0.1.zip
geronimo.log.v2.0.1.zip
geronimo.log.v1.0.zip is the log file from deploying (which works) and
attempting to run (which fails as described in my original post).
http://www.nabble.com/file/p12933272/geronimo.log.v1.0.zip
geronimo.log.v1.0.zip

Peter