geronimo-user mailing list archives

From wanyna <wan...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: ejb client jndi problem
Date Wed, 26 Sep 2007 01:56:09 GMT

By using jndi name like
"simple-ejb3/Echo/org.apache.openejb.examples.counter.ejb3.EchoRemote",
client lookup success both ejb2 and ejb3 test.

I feel what's talk about in http://openejb.apache.org/jndi-names.html is not
easy to understand.
And the default jndi name mentioned in this page not match my test.

How can I use same jndi name of a ejb in a web app or a standalone app?