geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Java_James <james-j...@rogers.com>
Subject Geronimo 2/Log4j question
Date Mon, 24 Sep 2007 18:06:57 GMT

Hi all,

I tried searching for an answer on this one, but couldnt find anything.

I'm using geronimo 2, struts 2 and the latest log4j package.  I've deployed
an ear file with an ejb jar and a war file.

For the most part, everything works just fine.  However, despite the fact
that I have my log4j.xml in the WEB-INF/classes folder, the app is picking
up the logging for geronimo instead of for my app.

Is there something special I have to do for it to use the logging config in
my war?  I don't really want all my logs in geronimo.out

Thanks in advance.