geronimo-user mailing list archives

From pieterd <piet...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: classloading within an EAR file problem
Date Fri, 21 Sep 2007 14:36:40 GMT

Thank you for your rapid feedback!

Are you saying if I deploy the two war files separately I can call between
the two as they share a common class loader?

Would I have to use module_id's and group_id's to identify the dependency
that webstore.war depends on the bsl.war? As in Tomasz's response?

I may still add a jira for you to prioritise :-)

thanks

-pieter