geronimo-user mailing list archives

From pieterd <piet...@hotmail.com>
Subject classloading within an EAR file problem
Date Thu, 20 Sep 2007 22:08:17 GMT

Hi,  (using geronimo v2)

I have an EAR file with 2 WAR files:
bsl.war (service layer)
webstore.war (application)

The webstore.war calls classes within the bsl.war

Is there a way I can get geronimo to load the bsl.war file first and the
webstore.war file second within the same classloader? I have had a look at
the documentation around the application.xml and geronimo-application.xml,
but it is not clear.

currently geronimo gives me a "java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError" when
deploying the EAR.

With weblogic I would have done this with the following in the
weblogic-application.xml file:
<weblogic-application>
	<classloader-structure>
		<module-ref>