geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Carver <carver...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem with defining custom Valve in config.xml
Date Thu, 20 Sep 2007 18:07:38 GMT

It seems that appending the jars to the Class-Path in meta-inf/manifest.mf in
server.jar is the simplest simplest way. I try it, but I found that I need
to put all the dependency jars, such as catalina.jar and servlet-api.jar, to
the list. It is really not a good solution. (same problem in the
lib/endorsed folder in Geronimo 2.0.1)

I think the better solution should be redeploy the tomcat module, let me
have a try first.

thanks,
carver