geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Carver <carver...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JOSSO with Geronimo
Date Tue, 18 Sep 2007 15:13:27 GMT

I search in this forum threads. It seems that I can config a tomcat realm in
the geronimo-web.xml, such as:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<web-app xmlns="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/j2ee/web-1.1">
  <environment>
    <moduleId>
      <artifactId>myapp</artifactId>
    </moduleId>
    <dependencies>
      <dependency>
        <groupId>geronimo</groupId>
        <artifactId>j2ee-security</artifactId>
        <type>car</type>
      </dependency>
      <dependency>
        <groupId>geronimo</groupId>
        <artifactId>tomcat</artifactId>
        <type>car</type>
      </dependency>
      <dependency>
        <groupId>josso</groupId>
        <artifactId>josso-core</artifactId>
        <version>1.5</version>
      </dependency>
      <dependency>
        <groupId>josso</groupId>
        <artifactId>josso-plugin</artifactId>
        <version>1.5</version>
      </dependency>
      <dependency>
        <groupId>tomcat</groupId>
        <artifactId>catalina</artifactId>
        <version>5.5.15</version>
      </dependency>
      <dependency>
        <groupId>tomcat</groupId>
        <artifactId>catalina-optional</artifactId>
        <version>5.5.15</version>
      </dependency>
      <dependency>
        <groupId>geronimo</groupId>
        <artifactId>geronimo-tomcat</artifactId>
        <version>1.1.1</version>
      </dependency>
    </dependencies>
  </environment>
  <context-root>/myapp</context-root>
  <container-config container="Tomcat">
    <config-param name="TomcatRealm">TomcatJAASRealm</config-param>
  </container-config>
  <security-realm-name>josso</security-realm-name>
  <security>
    <default-principal>
      <principal class="org.josso.gateway.identity.service.BaseUserImpl"
name="guest" />
    </default-principal>
    <role-mappings>
      <role role-name="admin">
        <principal class="org.josso.gateway.identity.service.BaseRoleImpl"
name="admin" designated-run-as="true" />
      </role>
    </role-mappings>
  </security>
  <gbean name="TomcatJAASRealm"
class="org.apache.geronimo.tomcat.RealmGBean">
    <attribute
name="className">org.josso.tc55.agent.jaas.CatalinaJAASRealm</attribute>
    <attribute name="initParams">
      userClassNames=org.josso.gateway.identity.service.BaseUserImpl
      roleClassNames=org.josso.gateway.identity.service.BaseRoleImpl
      appName=josso
      debug=1
    </attribute>
  </gbean>
</web-app>

But, when I try to deploy the app, the geronimo throws
org.josso.tc55.agent.jaas.CatalinaJAASRealm class not found. I guess the
dependency configuration fails to act.

Is there any one know how to fix this problem?

thanks
carver