geronimo-user mailing list archives

From EJLeVin1 <ejlev...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Problems with Geronimo Logging...
Date Fri, 14 Sep 2007 17:49:34 GMT

Kevan,
     Thanks for the info.  I wasn't able to get the modification to the
.bat/.sh files working properly with the -classpath options (although I
might have been setting something wrong); however, changing the MANIFEST.MF
file in the server.jar did do the trick (which was kind of nice because I
could just copy it to our linux distro), and I was able to add my custom
jars to the classpath through that means.  I think I might go ahead and make
a Jira for this -- I think it would be a nice thing to be able to do moving
forward in a much easier fashion.

Thanks again for your help!

-Eric