geronimo-user mailing list archives

From yjz <zhang22...@yahoo.com>
Subject how to change the web console's web container
Date Thu, 13 Sep 2007 13:45:14 GMT

I tried to follow the instruction on this previous post
(http://www.mail-archive.com/user@geronimo.apache.org/msg04895.html) on how
to expose a web app to different port. This works great except for
geronimo's web console. Does anybody know how to change web console's web
container or port? There seems no geronimo-web.xml for web console so I
tried to put the definitions of 2nd web container in web.xml and it didn't
work.

Also, under that approach, if I need to expose multiple web apps to a
different port, how do I re-use the web container/connector to avoid create
an additional web container for each web app?

Your help would be much appreciated.
yjz