geronimo-user mailing list archives

From yjz <zhang22...@yahoo.com>
Subject change password for account 'system'
Date Tue, 11 Sep 2007 20:18:36 GMT

There are two ways to change user's password from geronimo's document: from
console or changing users.properties file. However, it didn't work well for
me. When I change it from console, I usually tested it by restarting the
server, however, not everytime that I could start the server successfully.
If I go by changing the users.properties file, it is even worse. The system
start-up always choke up, occasionally on module system-database, more often
on module activemq. I actually don't care that much about changing it from
console since I want to change it in my script to start the server. Does
anybody know how to change the password for system account by changing the
files? Your help would be much appreciated.

Thanks.
yjz