geronimo-user mailing list archives

From eshore <>
Subject geronimo-application-client and internal-rar
Date Mon, 10 Sep 2007 20:32:58 GMT

I'm bundling an EAR for Geronimo V2.0. I have a rar within my EAR project
that I am referencing from an application-client project and attempting to
deploy, through Eclipse, to Geronimo.

Under Project Explorer it shows my connector,
under EarContent.

Within my geronimo-application-client.xml file it is listed as:

And when I deploy I get this error:

!ENTRY org.eclipse.wst.server.core 4 0 2007-09-10 15:49:39.456
!MESSAGE Publishing failed
!SUBENTRY 1 4 0 2007-09-10 15:49:39.456
!MESSAGE Distribution of configuration failed.  See log for details.
!SUBENTRY 2 4 0 2007-09-10 15:49:39.456
!MESSAGE Could not locate connector inside ear
!MESSAGE Caused by: Jar entry does not exist:
!SUBENTRY 2 4 0 2007-09-10 15:49:39.457
!SUBENTRY 2 4 0 2007-09-10 15:49:39.457
!SUBENTRY 2 4 0 2007-09-10 15:49:39.457
!MESSAGE 	... 59 more

I've verified that this is the entry that is blowing up. Whatever I put in
as the <internal-rar> value, I get the same error specifying that value. I
cannot find any examples on the web that show the syntax for <internal-rar>,
and per the nature of my project, I cannot use external references, I need
this project to be stand-alone including the connectors with the project.

Any help on this would be appreciated.