geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Tomasz Mazan <win...@wp.pl>
Subject Re: Hot deployment with MyEclipse on Geronimo 2.0.1
Date Fri, 07 Sep 2007 00:28:54 GMT

Shiva Kumar H R wrote:

> In case someone else is facing the same issue, this turned out to be due
> - incorrect way of starting Geronimo in debug mode. "geronimo jpda run" is
> the right way. Related discussion here:
> http://servlet.uwyn.com/drone/log/bevinbot/geronimo/20070906
>
> - Shiva

I've just downloaded and run pure wtp-2.0 and copied to plugin/features
achive GEP 2.0. I can configure  runtime, but when I try to run (Geronimo)
for mam ear, or only jar (ejb) project, I get exception
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/geronimo/cli/daemon/DaemonCLI

What should I configure now?

Beniamin