geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Waldo Ramírez Montaño <waldo.rami...@correo.unam.mx>
Subject Re: Logging in Geronimo 2.0.1
Date Wed, 05 Sep 2007 17:54:58 GMT

Thanks Matt,

You're almost right, but the problems (at least for me) are that (i) not all
logs are kept in geronimo.log and (ii) separate logs aren't created (but in
Geronimo v1.1.1 it is possilbe).
Maybe I'm having an error in config or something, but the strange thing is
that it worked in Geronimo v1.1.1, even with JVM 1.5.

Any new thing I catch, I'll post it here,
Waldo