geronimo-user mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: deploying minimal gbean jar file
Date Mon, 10 Sep 2007 15:50:20 GMT
That example is amazingly out of date...

Since you are deploying your jar with the gbean plan you shouldn't
need a dependency on your jar.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<configuration  xmlns="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/
deployment-1.2">
<environment>
<moduleId>
<groupId>com.example</groupId>
<artifactId>MyGBean</artifactId>
<version>1.0-SNAPSHOT</version>
<type>car</type>
</moduleId>
</environment>

     <gbean name="MySimpleGBean" class="example1.MyGBean" />

</configuration>

(I didn't test this)
david jencks