That's great. I will create a JIRA for this on Monday.

- Shiva

On 8/16/07, James Ervin <jeervin@gmail.com > wrote:
I modified the part of the processJavaProject() method that deals with
containers like so:

SharedLibEntryCreationOperation.java:
processJavaProject()
           <--- Begin code snippet --->
           if( kind == IClasspathEntry.CPE_CONTAINER )
           {
                if( entry.getPath().segment( 0 ).startsWith(
"org.eclipse.jdt.launching" ) )
                    continue;
                if( entry.getPath().segment( 0 ).startsWith(
"org.eclipse.jst." ) )
                    continue;
                if( entry.getPath().segment( 0 ).startsWith(
"org.eclipse.wst" ) )
                    continue;
//                if(
"org.maven.ide.eclipse.MAVEN2_CLASSPATH_CONTAINER ".equals(
entry.getPath().toString() ) )
//                {
                final IClasspathContainer container =
JavaCore.getClasspathContainer(entry.getPath(), javaProject);
                final IClasspathEntry[] containerEntries =
container.getClasspathEntries();
                for( int j = 0; j  < containerEntries.length; j++ )
                    addEntry( entries, resolveVarOrLibEntry(
containerEntries[ j ] ) );
            }
           <--- End Code Snippet --->

This seems to work for me.  I am checking for the JDT JRE container,
any WTP containers and then ignoring those entries.

Can anyone see any side-effects to this?

James