geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Viet Nguyen" <vhng...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Bea Ear file will not deploy in Geronimo2 after migration
Date Fri, 17 Aug 2007 23:07:39 GMT
Hi,

If you have an ejb-jar.xml, I'm pretty sure it's EJB 2.1. For an example of
how to map session beans refer to this sample

http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC11/very-simple-session-ejb-example.html.

And about the persistence.xml question, I doubt that you need to worry about
it because it is an EJB 3.0 thing. It allows you to make a reference to a
datasource on the app server in your code.

Hope this example will make your migration journey easier,
Viet Nguyen