geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Aman Nanner/MxI Technologies <aman.nan...@mxi.com>
Subject Credential Store
Date Thu, 02 Aug 2007 15:07:56 GMT

Hi,  referring to a credential store from within my
geronimo-application.xml used to be done like this:

         <security:credential-store>
             <sys:pattern>
                 <sys:name
xmlns="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/deployment-1.2">MyCredentialStore</sys:name>
             </sys:pattern>
         </security:credential-store>

With the final schema changes, the <credential-store> element got changed
to <credential-store-ref>, and now it seems like the contents of this
element are supposed to refer to a repository artifact.  My Credential
Store GBean is also defined within my geronimo-application.xml, so I'm not
sure how it should be self-referenced now.  Any advice?

* This message is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed,
applicable law. Unless you are the addressee (or authorized to receive for the addressee),
you may not use, copy or disclose the message or any information contained in the message.
If you have received this message in error, please advise the sender by reply e-mail , and
delete the message, or call (collect) 001 613 747 4698. *