geronimo-user mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: ClassCastException during EJB deployment
Date Fri, 03 Aug 2007 15:05:30 GMT
I don't understand what you are saying about needing to deploy the
EJBNetworkService... I can see needing to change the port or host but
there's one already started out of the box.

Your error is caused by having 2 classloaders that load the openejb
classes independently.  There should be only one such classloader per
jvm, the one from the openejb config (module).  Can you figure out
what the other one is?  If you really need another listener you
should be sure that the openejb configuration (car) is a parent
(dependency) of the configuration you put it in.  Openejb is
extremely unlikely to work if you have more than one ContainerIndex
running since most references to it are through a static variable.

hope this helps
david jencks