geronimo-user mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Differences between JSP on-the-fly compilation and JSP precompilation
Date Thu, 16 Aug 2007 21:49:52 GMT
You need to use the version of jasper that comes with geronimo 2.x or
the tomcat trunk (completely unreleased).  Otherwise the ideas of how
to deal with annotations are 100% incompatible.

IIUC we are using a maven plugin that has all the correct stuff to
get the correct jasper version so if you are using maven2 copying our
plugin setup should give you working precompiled jsps.  For instance
the admin console has precompiled jsps.

thanks
david jencks