geronimo-user mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Credential Store
Date Thu, 02 Aug 2007 15:33:15 GMT
          <security:credential-store-ref>
                  <name
xmlns="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/
deployment-1.2">MyCredentialStore<name>
          </security:credential-store-ref>

should work... see the testsuite/enterprise-testsuite/sec-tests for
an example I got to work when I made this change.  I tried to
- eliminate one useless layer of xml nesting
- use "-ref" so we can let you directly include the credential-store
xml in the future and let the builder figure out how to define the
credential store gbean for you (the proposed credential-store element
is not yet implemented)

thanks
david jencks