geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Colin Freas" <>
Subject Trying to run a client...
Date Tue, 28 Aug 2007 19:04:49 GMT
I have Geronimo 2.0.1 up and running, and have installed a simple EJB
that I want to test with a client.

My understanding is I need to create a geronimo-application-client.xml
file and place it in the jar file of my client.  Is that correct?  I'm
having trouble determining the precise layout of the
geronimo-application-client.xml file, which elements are required and
what form they should take.

So far, this is what I have:

So, my understanding would be that I then add this to the client jar as
META-INF/geronimo-application-client.xml, add the jar via the admin
console, then use "java -jar client.jar MyConfigName" from

Any help fleshing out the xml file would be great.  Confirmation or
correction of my understanding after the xml works would be appreciated

Thank in advance!

- Colin Freas

View raw message