geronimo-user mailing list archives

From David Blevins <david.blev...@visi.com>
Subject Re: Is there any reason to use @Remote for session bean...
Date Mon, 27 Aug 2007 23:08:37 GMT

> On Aug 18, 2007, at 4:34 PM, David Blevins wrote:
>
>> Hmmm... Looking at the code right now I see that its actually a
>> bit tricky to set the "openejb.jndiname.format" property --
>> normally setting it as a system property would do the trick, but I
>> see we're not checking to see if it was set before stuffing in the
>> default.
>
> FYI, also filed a JIRA for this one (GERONIMO-3423).

GERONIMO-3423 has been fixed in 2.1 trunk, will be porting this to
the 2.0 branch as well.  I've also fixed the limitation that changing
the "openejb.jndiname.format" would break app client refs to ejbs.
Now you can change the "openejb.jndiname.format" and app client refs
to ejbs will still work.

-David