geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Paul McMahan <paulmcma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Need pointers re how to configure maxActiveSessions for Tomcat in Geronimo
Date Fri, 03 Aug 2007 21:56:50 GMT
I don't think this is possible in Geronimo 1.1.1, at least not
without reconfiguring and redeploying the Tomcat gbeans.    But I
just committed a fix for GERONIMO-3376 to the 2.0.1 branch that
should allow you to specify the maxActiveSessions setting in your
geronimo-web.xml as follows:

<manager>TomcatManager</manager>
<gbean name="TomcatManager"
class="org.apache.geronimo.tomcat.ManagerGBean">
     <attribute
name="className">org.apache.catalina.session.StandardManager</attribute>
     <attribute name="initParams">
         maxActiveSessions=10
     </attribute>
</gbean>