geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Paul McMahan <>
Subject Re: Need pointers re how to configure maxActiveSessions for Tomcat in Geronimo
Date Fri, 03 Aug 2007 21:56:50 GMT
I don't think this is possible in Geronimo 1.1.1, at least not
without reconfiguring and redeploying the Tomcat gbeans.    But I
just committed a fix for GERONIMO-3376 to the 2.0.1 branch that
should allow you to specify the maxActiveSessions setting in your
geronimo-web.xml as follows:

<gbean name="TomcatManager"
     <attribute name="initParams">

Best wishes,

On Aug 3, 2007, at 12:41 PM, Geronimo User wrote:

> Hi:
> We are using Geronimo 1.1.1 with Tomcat, not Jetty.
> For testing I would like to configure the maxActiveSessions property
> of a Manager that you can set in Tomcat's server.xml in stand-alone
> deployment.
> I can't figure out how to do that with the .xml files that normally
> configure Geronimo.
> Can anyone point me at reference documentation for this?
> Thanks.

View raw message