geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Paul McMahan <paulmcma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: how to get jsr77 stats
Date Mon, 27 Aug 2007 22:02:27 GMT
On Aug 27, 2007, at 4:36 PM, Viet Nguyen wrote:

> The weird thing about it is that when I executed System.out.println
> (o.getClass().toString()); it tells me that the class is
> WebModuleStatsImpl.

Do you have a copy of the geronimo-management jar either in your
application or as a dependency in your deployment plan?  If so then
you might want to inherit those classes via dependency on
org.apache.geronimo.configs/j2ee-server//car instead.   That should
help ensure that you're not dealing with the same class in two
different classloaders.

Best wishes,
Paul