geronimo-user mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [v1.1.1. Classloader problem]
Date Fri, 17 Aug 2007 20:34:37 GMT
The blog author assumes that all web apps in an ear share the same
classloader, which is not true in geronimo.

I think if you put your spring app in the ear at lib/spring-app.jar
then you will only get one copy.  If you are including spring in your
ear it should go there also, although you might try using the copy of
spring we include first.

hope this helps
david jencks