geronimo-user mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Stax implementation causing issues
Date Tue, 21 Aug 2007 19:28:11 GMT
I'm confused:

1. the axis2 jira issue you mention seems to be an attempt to parse a
non-compliant document, and apparently was resolved by using
character entities for < and > in the incorrect embedded xml (this is
not visible in nabble but is visible through jira at least on my
browser)
2. I can't find an official Atom xsd schema by googling.
3. your sample document doesn't appear to be well formed.

Why do you expect parsing this to work?

thanks
david jencks