geronimo-user mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: can't start geronimo-tomcat6-jee5-2.0-M6
Date Thu, 09 Aug 2007 17:34:43 GMT
I'd recommend trying with the about to be released unless someone
finds a major problem 2.0 release you can find here
http://people.apache.org/~hogstrom/geronimo-2.0-rc1/geronimo-2.0/org/
apache/geronimo/assemblies/geronimo-tomcat6-jee5/2.0/

You won't have this exact problem because the
JaasLoginServiceRemotingServer  gbean isn't in the latest version.

If you wish to continue with 2.0-M6  the problem is that the
JaasLoginServiceRemotingServer can't figure out what ip address to
bind onto.  Have you perhaps changed var/config/config-
substitutions.properties?  Or perhaps your hostnames aren't quite
right?  something seems to expect your computer to be named "testing"

thanks
david jencks